We LOVE our kitchens at Kitterman Woods Apartments! Your kitchen is open to the dining room and living room-perfect for entertaining. You even have a built in wine rack (YES!). Our kitchen is the perfect place to cook and enjoy company-or just savor that meal alone with a good glass of wine! Check out https://blog.williams-sonoma.com/what-to-cook-in-september/ for what’s in season to cook in September!
6 Foods in Season in September (and What to Cook with Them)
This month holds the unique position of straddling summer and fall: With tomatoes and corn at the market situated next to apples and pumpkin, you know it can only be September. Here are six foods in season in September, and what you should cook with them.
What’s in Season: Tomatoes
- What to Make: Fresh Fettuccine with No-Cook Tomato Sauce
What’s in Season: Okra
- What to Make: Spicy Slow-Cooker Gumbo
What’s in Season: Chile Peppers
- What to Make: Chiles Rellenos
What’s in Season: Green Beans
- What to Make: Deep-Fried Green Beans
What’s in Season: Grapes
- What to Make: Focaccia with Grapes & Walnuts
What’s in Season: Plums
- What to Make: Brined Pork Chops with Grilled Stone Fruit