|Fathers Day Happenings on the Treasure Coast of Florida|
Are you ready? Fathers Day is the one day we can all say Thank You Dad!
Here are some special things you can do for your dad ~
1. Treat Dad to a special day on the golf course. Maybe you can be the caddy or play the round with him. There are 20 golf courses in St. Lucie County! Find the perfect Golf Course in St. Lucie.
2. How about a picnic lunch at the beach? It’s relaxing and great fun for the whole family! Did you know that there are 30 waterfront preserves and parks maintained by St. Lucie County? Here are local parks, click to find the perfect spot.
3. Charter a fishing boat! St. Lucie Fishing and charters, click here You may want to try “Fort Pierce Lady” which offers evening trips and could make a memorable Father’s Day.
4. If Dad loves wine, how about a visit to Endless Summer Vineyard and Winery for the “Father’s Day Man Cave and Car Show”. The event will be from 1-5pm. Enjoy live music the the band Out on Bail and enjoy the food offerings. Bring a car to the show (by 1:00pm) and have it displayed in the “Favorite Car” contest.
5. Take Dad Shopping! If he is not a fan of the mall, try a local tackle shop or Bass Pro Shop for a manly shopping spree. Bait and Tackle Port St. Lucie
6. Leave Dad alone – maybe he just wants to nap on the couch and take the day off!
7. Surfing Lessons! Try Surf school camp who knows, he may love it and you can go to the beach often for this sport.
No matter what you and your Dad choose to celebrate Father’s Day, make it a great memory. Thanking all of the fathers who work hard to provide for their families and fill their homes with love.
posted by Debra B. Albert, PA – Keller Williams Realty